Vision & Aims
At Cheam Common Junior Academy our vision is to provide our whole community with:
- An excellent school, where everyone achieves;
- A safe and secure environment where everyone feels confident to take a risk;
- A respectful community where diversity is celebrated and everyone learns together;
- Independent lifelong learners with high self-esteem;
- Healthy and active learners who care about our world.
Learning. Excellence. Opportunity.
Great Learning communities;
Excellence; endless Opportunity.
Learning communities where ...
Collaboration makes a real difference and enables every pupil to
reach the highest possible standards.
Excellence in every academy; in every hub …
High expectations for everyone, of everyone and in everything.
Opportunity for all …
Experiences plus ambition equals success; because everyone in
the Trust deserves the best.
P erseverance - Keep trying; never give up.
R espect - For everyone, every time, in everything we do.
I magination - See. Think. Wonder. Anything is possible.
D edication - To each other and to ourselves.
E ncouragement - Work as a team and support others.
Developing our LEO Values across our PRIDE.