We have lots of fun and rewarding sports and dance clubs that take place before school, after school and during lunchtimes at various locations in and away from the school. There are clubs for all year groups, some of which are combined for Years 3/4 and Years 5/6.
For term to term information about the day, time, year group and location for each club, please see our Sports clubs schedule page.
Our sports clubs are run by the PE Teacher, other school staff or by external sports providers.
Join a club
Letters will be distributed at the start of each term with information on all our sports clubs. You will need to log in to our booking system using the following link to book a place:
Places are offered on a first come first served basis
Please note that some of our sports clubs require a termly payment.
Selected football training for our first teams’ players takes place throughout the week. Training schedules will be shared with team players throughout the school year.
We pick other teams for various sports events in the school calendar. More information, including schedules, will be made available at clubs throughout the school year.
Clubs run by school staff
- American Football
- Cross country
- Rugby (non-contact)
- Table tennis
Clubs run by sports providers
Football, golf and tennis clubs are funded by the school. Prices for the other clubs vary - prices will be included in the letter received at the start of term.
- Athletics and Running: Real Runners manage a mixed athletics club for all year groups
- Dance - modern: run by DanceKidz for certain year groups
- Dance - street dance: run by Dancebites for all year groups
- Football: JD’s Football School run clubs for all year groups at Sutton United Football Club
- Golf: run by a PGA golf pro from Horton Park Golf Club for certain year groups
- Gymnastics: GymKidz run gymnastics classes at school for all year groups
- Tennis: Sutton Tennis and Squash Club run our Years 5/6 tennis club