About Our School
At Cheam Common Junior Academy we aim to encourage and develop the potential of our pupils to the full. The starting point will vary from child to child and each pupil is encouraged to progress and meet challenges appropriate to his or her abilities.
On leaving the school, we are confident that our children will have retained their curiosity, acquired a great deal of knowledge, will have developed a learning code and will be keen to continue with their studies.
Pupils at Cheam Common Junior Academy benefit from a wide range of facilities and services. These include a library, an ICT suite, laptop computers and iPads. A field, a multi-use games area and a garden enhance our outdoor learning environment.
Our visionAt Cheam Common Junior Academy our vision is to provide our whole community with:
- an excellent school, where everyone achieves
- a safe and secure environment where everyone feels confident to take a risk
- a respectful community where diversity is celebrated and everyone learns together
- independent lifelong learners with high self-esteem
- healthy and active learners who care about our world